Betting big on NFTs and the Metaverse

I totally agree with Paris Hilton, everything is definitely going digital. It might take us a while but that’s where we are heading. Hilton has invested in cryptocurrencies, non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and the metaverse. She owns more than 150 NFTs and has already sold one for $1.1 million…wow!

As for the meta - a network of 3D virtual worlds where people can work, play, explore and showcase their NFTs, there is a buzz in the business world right now, that’s why Facebook decided to rebrand itself as Metaverse.

I can’t wait to see when Intercoin’s NFT Remix will be launched as I was excited to see a post from @Greg_Magarshak that Intercoin’s NFT Smart Contract is already audited and deployed on Ethereum MainNet , Polygon/Matic and Binance Smart Chain

What is your favourite news from Intercoin?

2 Likes

I think it’s funny that people take advice from celebrities that just got into crypto over people that have been into it for years. But on a good note, I’m super thankful that many celebrities are getting into crypto and NFTs as it’s great for mass adoption! :clap:

2 Likes