Bill Murray to Launch NFT Collection Based on His Real-Life Stories

Bill Murray to Launch NFT Collection Based on His Real-Life Stories

The enigmatic actor is partnering with The Chive to reveal biographical “Bill Murray Stories” for a unique collection of NFTs.

Bill Murray is finally ready to talk about all those “Bill Murray Stories.”

But in standard Bill Murray fashion, he’s not going to reveal his past and musings in a conventional way.

The enigmatic and beloved Caddyshack and Ghostbusters actor is partnering with viral photo site and streaming company The Chive to enter the NFT space with a line of blockchain collectibles that will tell verified Murray tales.

Each token in the Official Bill Murray NFT 1000 will have a unique graphic of Murray and accompanying text of a brief anecdote about the actor that he has either personally revealed to the company or has verified from previously published material.

In the nicest way possible, not just celebrities getting into NFTs but senior celebrities! :clap:

1 Like

Well this is news to me. I am not surprised and I personally think its a creative idea he has came up with. Soon we will be seeing Denzel Washington, amongst other older OG celebs that will be using their autographs as NFTs… maybe I just started something :joy: