Haus Coin A Real Estate Currency

Hi Intercoin community. My name is Steve and I am a new founder to blockchain. After several days of my chats with @ELENA_RIVERS about Intercoin I’ve decided to share with the community some info about our plans to make Haus Coin a Real Estate Currency as I have called it.
With the help of a good strong network I will set up hubs of automated patented machinery in certain countries of need. By providing the hubs of technology it assists with speed of construction and helps with shipping speeds and delivery times.
Working with governments throughout the world to provide thousands of homes to the lower economic regions of the world.
Providing an NFT smart housing metaverse where you can buy a real block and own titles in the virtual world. Once we start building there will be NFT’S available as in decentraland but a real part of the world where you can virtually walk up to the house and enter it. I am tokenising my innovation basically to assist with the housing backlog and would be interested to hear your opinion about our White Paper.
Looking forwards to some feedback and thanks for accepting me into the community

2 Likes

Hi Steve @HausCoin

I’m happy to see that you joined our Intercoin family as we have so many people here who might be interested in the social aspects of your project. We have so many new topics to discuss in 2022 and would be interested to hear more about your unique technology.
We are looking for new partnerships all over the world to cover many of the new verticals.

Let us know more about your ideas as we are working with Global Blockchain Alliance who might be interested in your technology for their projects too.

You can see the recording of our event with their CEO Raj Kapoor here:

1 Like

Hi @ELENA_RIVERS ,

Thanks again for the invite. You are doing great work. It feels like a warm welcome to the community.
I am extremely interested in finding out about Intercoin and how we can partner with the interoperability between my token and your bridge.
I just searched up Global Blockchain Alliance and they look like someone id also like to work with. Blockchain is new to me and just being able to be part of it gives of a great vibe.
If i can be of assistance in anyway please dont hesitate to ask.

Best Regards
Steve Tyralik

1 Like

Wow this is super interesting & also the future! I can’t wait to learn more!! Thanks for sharing

3 Likes

Thankyou @cryptostaceyb.
Ive just combined what i know with blockchain. I hope for success as i more have an interest in the humanitarian aspect. Not only can i assist with the housing deficit but i can introduce a seemless delivery system and paying method by means of blockchain and a whole lot more.
Please feel free to see my website www.hauscoin.io. sorry im not sure if you have seen it or not

1 Like

@HausCoin ,

Good to see you posting here too! From our phone discussions I think you are really onto something and it would be great to see your project integrated into the larger InterCoin community!

1 Like

Thanks Philip. Yes was a good call. Really enjoyed it. When things start moving we can look at integrating Cowra Coin with Haus Coin with a prototype if the block is still available

1 Like

Ha! - I am here for the duration - another idea I had was to set up the Life Extension Village as a DAO - so even if I go under a bus (or more likely need freezing!), the site could continue on as its own entity . . so construction of the display buildings or actual residential or ressearch buildings should then not be impacted , ,

2 Likes