Introduce yourself!

Hello everyone,
My name is Arjeta and I’m currently a student at the University of Elbasan ,Faculty of Economics in the field of Economic Infomatics . I’ve always been interested in technology and in world-changing ideas that’s why I find Intercoin very interesting .
I heard about Intercoin through Social Media and since then,I’m looking forward to learn more about Intercoin and to see how this idea will affect to community. Looking forward to meeting all of you .

4 Likes

Welcome to the community Arjeta. We are glad to have you!

4 Likes

We are glad to have you in the community Arjeta! Big welcome :wink:

4 Likes

Glad to have you be part of the community. Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Martin :).

3 Likes

@Marjus Welcome to the community! we are glad to have you. This is where you introduce yourself and tell us a little more about yourself :).

4 Likes

Hi there! It’s Carlos here but my name on every social media is Crypto Tie Guy :joy:
I studied Business at the university of Madrid in Spain and now I’m working at the finance department of a multinational company. I started to get interested in Cryptocurrencies 6 years ago (bitcoin) but now I’m more interested on alt coins. My portfolio has a majority of Internxt Token $INXT and also looking to know more about Interncoin.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Crypto_Tie_Guy! Is there something specific that you are expecting to learn about Intercoin?

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Shani B. I heard about Intercoin through Free Talk Radio. I’ve been a listener of Free Talk for years. The guys were talking about Bitcoin long before others. I can only say that I have been kicking my own @$$ because I did not buy any coins when they were lolo dollars. Now I see that I have started the same way with Intercoin; on the wrong foot. Here I am just introducing myself and I signed up in April. But now I’m here, ready for a new beginning in the world of digital coins. I just can’t miss out anymore.

5 Likes

Hi Sharon! Good to have you with us. Exciting things are coming up ahead for Intercoin, enjoy your stay :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks a lot Norman. Glad to be here.

3 Likes

Welcome Sharon to the community. I live in New Hampshire and I am a fan of Free Talk Live Show as well…more like I was forced to be a fan as my husband listens to it in the car every time we drive haha.

3 Likes

Hi MarsildaB. Thanks for your hospitality. I’ve been a talk radio fan since a child. I grew up in Mississippi and listened to stations all over the USA; even picked up stations from other countries on AM radio. I’ve been looking a YT videos on cryptocurrencies. Any recommendations? I’m starting from the beginning.

4 Likes

Scratch the YT videos comment MarsildaB. Lots of info on Intercoin. Great start here.

4 Likes

Good news is that we are starting our own podcast soon where we will teach our community on cryptocurrency, blockchain, defi and more so stay tuned for that. But we also have great explanatory articles in here that you can read and feel free to share any questions or share ideas and opinions on them.

2 Likes

I am a site developer and fluent in PHP, Web, Script, Solidarity Token and five local languages ​​English, Persian, Arabic, etc. I am interested in this project, I want to work on it, but no offer has been sent to me yet. I before work in other project (community)

4 Likes

Hello Rebin and welcome to the Intercoin community. I’m glad to hear about your skills and understanding how valuable #Intercoin is for different types of communities in different countries.
We are running weekly webinars for everyone who is interested to invest and get involved with the project and you are welcome to register yourself here to meet the team of Intercoin https://calendly.com/intercoin/webinar

2 Likes

Dan T here. Impressive interview Greg, I enjoyed it. Thank you!

3 Likes

Hi @Dan_T :slight_smile: Welcome to the community. I totally agree with you that interview is really impressive.
It would be great to hear a little bit about you too.
We like to support new members!

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Dan_T

2 Likes