Introduce yourself!

Welcome Ian, great to have you. Exciting times ahead at Intercoin :smiley:

2 Likes

Good morning Everyone. My name is Kellie! I have been investing in crypto since 2017. I didn’t understand anything about it. My brother just said, “hey buy some XRP”. Sometime in 2020 is when I actually started to learn about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Now it is my hobby, everyday I am researching and learning more about this space. And I’m meeting a lot of really awesome people along the way!

I have been cohosting Twitter Spaces with Stacey since last fall.

Excited to get to know everyone!

2 Likes

Hi All,

It’s great to be part of the community and here’s a little bit about me:

Mr. David Lutz, CAMS, CCI, MBA, serves as Chief Executive Officer of Advantage Digital Advisors. He is a certified anti-money laundering expert with comprehensive professional experience in global consulting, banking, and extensive hands-on experience in the areas of AML compliance, regulatory enforcement actions, regulatory affairs, internal audit, fraud, and risk management. Mr. Lutz earned his undergraduate degree at Sacred Heart University, Connecticut, and his Masters in Business Administration from one University of Phoenix.

David has experience working on a variety of high profile audit engagements that extensively covered the horizontal and vertical lines of business in the following key areas:
Enterprise Risk Management
Enterprise Fraud Risk Management
Enterprise Data Management
Enterprise Data Transformation and Cloud Migration

Enterprise BSA/AML Independent Testing
BSA/AML and OFAC Program implementation
BSA/AML and OFAC Risk Assessment and Policy Development
Transaction Monitoring and Suspicious Activity Look-Back Reviews
Transaction Monitoring and AML Model Validation and Calibration
OCC Model Risk Management

David has experience planning and executing a variety of high profile IA validation engagements designed to test the design and operating effectiveness of managements corrective actions relating to Consent Orders with both domestic and foreign banking institutions.

Career Milestones:
Capital One AWS Enterprise Cloud Migration
David worked closely with line of business stakeholders as the third line of defense on Capital One’s an Enterprise Data Transformation and Cloud Migration program between 2018-2021. David assessed the strategies for Compliance owned data usages, models, and reports and assessed alignment of data movements with enterprise data management program requirements.

Capital One Cyber and Data Security:
David worked closely with the Data Security Team and assessed the Cyber Breach response process for alignment to Gramm-Leach-Bliley and California Consumer Privacy Act breach response guidelines.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-lutz-cams-cci-59768822/

6 Likes

Welcome to the Fam! Good to be working with you once again!

3 Likes

Ian has tremendous talent and expertise in this space. He adds value to anything he works on, and is an asset to any organization he is apart of. Now if only he would just be more “liberal” with his FitnessFi airdrop exposure, he would be the true champion!! :hammer_and_wrench:

2 Likes

Lol, thanks man! Appreciate the kind words

2 Likes

Hey Fam, welcome aboard! :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

Welcome, look forward to getting to know you!

2 Likes

Hi there,

I’m Niklas, the founder and GP of Infinita, the first Prospera-based VC fund.

I bet polycentric law and special jurisdictions can accelerate technology companies in regulated industries that are held back (e.g. health-/biotech, hardware, crypto/finance).

I have a podcast where I discuss the intersection of regulation and technology called “Stranded Technologies Podcast

I will organise a crypto/fintech conference in Prospera on Nov 18-20, called the Prospera Fintech & DeFi Summit 2022

Hope to connect with the community and have the chance to show Prospera to some of you.

2 Likes

Welcome Niklas to Intercoin, look forward to getting to know you and Prospera at some point from you.!

1 Like

Welcome Niklas to Intercoin community!
Great to see your info and plans here.

I’m looking forward to hearing more about your experiences!

Hi Everyone! My name is Trish Kane. I’m the CEO and Founder of Healerverse. I’m psyched to be here. I met with my friend Elena today who introduced me. Have a great night!!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/trishmkane

1 Like

Welcome @Trish_Kane to the Intercoin community. So glad to have you with us.