Introduce yourself!

Good to see you here Ryan, clicked around in the product.ryangtanaka page and noticed you had a whitepaper. We’ve been following the development of web 3.0 for some time now as well, and the pace that the ecosystem is growing at is breakneck – every day new primitives and building blocks are being invented which is what makes this space so exciting. Wendy Hamilton running for DC – seems like a good stepping stone to keep bringing crypto/ubi into the mainstream discourse. One step at a time!

2 Likes

Welcome! You must be passionate about crypto as you seem very knowledgeable for only being invested for a short time.

4 Likes

Welcome to the Intercoin community! From what your have mentioned it’s obvious your in the right place!

4 Likes

Welcome! I agree DeFi could le4ad to great things in the entire financial industry if done properly. I would love to hear more of your insights!

4 Likes

HI Ryan welcome! Wow seems you have been in the crypto game for quite some time! I am sure you have great info that we can all learn from. Looking forward to more of your posts for sure.

3 Likes

Good evening everyone my name is Ellis new to intercoin. I had a very positive outlook on investing in crypto but being g that the market is taking a beating I’m just sitting back . I’m hoping Intercoin turns out to be better than the other coins when they launch

4 Likes

Welcome Ellis, good to have you here! Market’s bounced back since you posted haha. You are in the right place at the right time – stay tuned and be sure to dig around the forum :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello everyone, This is Firew Shafi, the founder of SHIB INU CASH #SHECASH token project. I am just a computer science undergrad student at UMBC. Not much achievement so far but I hope will have few on their way. Nice to meet you all.

5 Likes

@shecash welcome welcome! Glad to have you with us

3 Likes

:hugs: Welcome to Intercoin and welcome to crypto. Imo long term is the key. The daily is enough to drive you crazy!

3 Likes

Welcome to Intercoin!

3 Likes

Hi everyone, my name is David. I’m currently in school to be a full stack dev. I am currently familiar with HTML and CSS. I found cryptocurrency in 2019 and it has changed my life and my perspective of money. Since I have learned about crypto I’ve developed a passion for spreading the good news about it.
My YouTube channel where I share passive income opportunities and also hidden gems has recently passed 1,000 subs. I think I am getting the hang of things. I also have a Passive Income blog where I share step by step how to setup nodes and earn. I also have created a Learn blog to help users understand crypto and help with avoiding scams. I also manage a Passive Income community on reddit.

I am so glad I joined Intercoin and look forward to putting in hard effort to expand with the team.

5 Likes

Very impressive! Thanks for joining the team, look forward to working with you.

4 Likes

Welcome David! Good to have you on board

4 Likes

I am Suresh Kumar from Chennai, India & working as Senior Software Engineer, I am into Cryptocurrency for last one year and I absolutely loving it, so I would like to shift my career into Crypto industry!

I would like to thank David for his tweets due to which I came to know about Intercoin and am grateful to Stacey Brown as she is guiding me to get into Crypto industry.

Let me tell about my current project from HCL:

Communication Surveillance:

Application Overview:

The bank has a global regulatory obligation and a duty of care to monitor the communications for suspecting behaviour and that must be investigated and dealt with effectively.

We monitored bank users from backend and investigate their suspecting behaviour by analyzing their data and inform business team.

Also involved in processing real time data using ETL method. Our primay task is to load these various sources of Big data into Oracle and Hive database on daily basis.

These Terabyte of Unstructured data will be extracted from various sources and flattened as structured data in a proper format.

Later we will perform transformation for flattened data moves it to big data supported format such as JSON , AVRO or CSV based on the requirements.

Finally we will ingest these data into database, based on the rule setup alerts will be generated for suspecting behaviour.

We will have business team to investigate and action wil be taken accordingly!

We use controlm as automatic scheduler and Geneos for application monitoring.

Challenges: Real time manual processing of data using Unix scripts, User issues, environmental issues, Maintainence of Unix Clusters (25 servers)

Platform: Hadoop , Big data

Tools: controlm, Geneos, Fabric servers, DAP servers

Technology: UNIX and SQL

Handled lot of customer related incidents And acted implementation manager.

If there is any part or full time job, kindly let me know, I would like to work for intercoin in anyway, even am ready to shift from my country.

Awaiting for response from intercoin team…

6 Likes

Hey, welcome to our community forum! Very impressive resume! Look forward to hearing from you more!!!

3 Likes

Hi Suresh, you should read a bit about our project, and then email your resume to norman@intercoin.org. We need people with experience in Solidity, but if you feel like you are able to contribute to the project in other ways, write down your ideas and how you feel you can help

4 Likes

Hi Norman, Thanks for your opportunity… I’ll go through about Intercoin project, whitepaper etc., I hope I can deliver something to our Intercoin project!

I would like to thank Stacey for forwarding my resume to you!

Regards
Suresh Kumar

4 Likes

Welcome Suresh! :wave:t5: Glad to see you hear. This is a great place for learning about crypto and Intercoin. I hope you enjoy.

3 Likes

Thank you David, I am expecting to work with you all.:pray:.

4 Likes