The Intercoin App: Making Crypto Mainstream

It looks really clean and pleasant @Kevin_Jin I really like it :clap: :clap: :clap: .

1 Like

Thank you Elena, will post other UIs i already built soon

ezgif.com-gif-maker (3)

3 Likes

Hi, folks, feel free to check the progress of intercoin appCurrency&Governance(Mobile)

3 Likes

Updated the currency & governance board2021-03-28_18h21_35

2 Likes

Hi folks, please feel free to check the following link regarding the upcoming intercoin app :https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ga50e0t4u1EoDxwB7ia7yltzxjviT1aF/view?usp=sharing

2 Likes

Looks great. Great job

2 Likes

Thank you Marsilda : )

2 Likes

work in progress Intercoin App is coming along. Work in progress

1 Like

ezgif.com-gif-maker (4) wallet detail
Intercoin App is coming along. Work in progress!!!

3 Likes

Nice update, love how the icons look

1 Like

Looking forward to the app. It’s coming out nicely. Keep up the great work Intercoin, the app looks fantastic.

1 Like

Can’t wait to use it. Really exciting app

Thank you, everyone!

1 Like

This what I’ve been looking for.

2 Likes

I’m excited, an app would be wonderful to use.

2 Likes

Looking forward to using the functionalities of the new App :star_struck:

2 Likes

I just had a look at the app again - it seems I still have separate logins for the app and the Discourse forum - I thought logging into the app was going to replace the forum login? - now I have to login twice - should I just manually make the logins the same?

Also, I see “25” in the “Intercoin” icon at the bottom left of the screen - is that how many people are currently using the app? - clicking on it doesn’t do anything . .

That’s the number of credits you have. You’ll be able to earn more in the community as you do helpful actions.

The Intercoin App is still being integrated with Discourse … we are working on this part: