The Intercoin App: Making Crypto Mainstream

It looks really clean and pleasant @Kevin_Jin I really like it :clap: :clap: :clap: .

1 Like

Thank you Elena, will post other UIs i already built soon

ezgif.com-gif-maker (3)

3 Likes

Hi, folks, feel free to check the progress of intercoin appCurrency&Governance(Mobile)

3 Likes

Updated the currency & governance board2021-03-28_18h21_35

2 Likes

Hi folks, please feel free to check the following link regarding the upcoming intercoin app :https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ga50e0t4u1EoDxwB7ia7yltzxjviT1aF/view?usp=sharing

2 Likes

Looks great. Great job

2 Likes

Thank you Marsilda : )

2 Likes

work in progress Intercoin App is coming along. Work in progress

1 Like

ezgif.com-gif-maker (4) wallet detail
Intercoin App is coming along. Work in progress!!!

3 Likes

Nice update, love how the icons look

1 Like

Looking forward to the app. It’s coming out nicely. Keep up the great work Intercoin, the app looks fantastic.

1 Like

Can’t wait to use it. Really exciting app

Thank you, everyone!

1 Like

This what I’ve been looking for.

2 Likes

I’m excited, an app would be wonderful to use.

2 Likes

Looking forward to using the functionalities of the new App :star_struck:

2 Likes

I just had a look at the app again - it seems I still have separate logins for the app and the Discourse forum - I thought logging into the app was going to replace the forum login? - now I have to login twice - should I just manually make the logins the same?

1 Like

Also, I see “25” in the “Intercoin” icon at the bottom left of the screen - is that how many people are currently using the app? - clicking on it doesn’t do anything . .

1 Like

That’s the number of credits you have. You’ll be able to earn more in the community as you do helpful actions.

The Intercoin App is still being integrated with Discourse … we are working on this part:

1 Like