Time Announced That It Will Begin Accepting Ape Coin For Its Digital Subscriptions

Time Announced That It Will Begin Accepting Ape Coin For Its Digital Subscriptions

Time’s “HODLer” Digital subscription price is $49 USD for 18 months, according to the company’s website. Based on the price of ape at the time of this article’s publication, the subscription will be 4.64 Ape.

:point_up_2:Right from their Twitter account, so it’s not just a rumor! This is kinda a fast partnership considering APECoin just launched earlier this week.

Technology moves fast, but crypto moves faster!!! LFG

3 Likes

I thought this was a joke when I seen the title :grin: I wonder why this was chosen so quickly, seems strange :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

This is incredible news and a smart move by Time to capture a new market. Good to see increased adoption

3 Likes

Just when I thought I have seen it all. An Ape Coin for times digital subscribers…I am almost positive other companies are going to jump on the bandwagon in the coming weeks/months.

1 Like

I messed up for not going APE! :sob: Not so much the token but the NFT just a year ago!