Visa launches NFT program as it considers the digital art as a new form of e-commerce

I was glad to see the recent news that Visa launches the NFT program as it considers digital art as a new form of e-commerce.

They decided to launch an NFT creator program in an effort to convey small companies into the digital financial system which is a very slick move in my opinion.

In the article Cuy Sheffield, the head of Crypto at Visa advised TechCrunch. “We’ve seen fast development within the NFT ecosystem over the previous 12 months. We predict NFTs symbolize a brand new type of e-commerce.”

It’s great to see that creators and entrepreneurs began to construct digital-focused corporations and harness new instruments like NFTs and you can read more about the one-year Visa Creator Program that will convey collectively a worldwide cohort of creators together with artists, musicians, style designers and filmmakers the flexibility to construct their companies with NFTs.

Additional details are here:

2 Likes

Great, looks like the old school payment processor companies could be moving faster than the crypto space to actually bring about mainstream adoption.

2 Likes

Brilliant! Things seem to be happening at an increasing speed now, imagiunw where we will be in a years time. I seen Dash has a cryrpto mastercard now too that can be used at any Mastercard merchant in the US.

2 Likes

It is obvious that such giant companies won’t stay aside from that kind of rapidly growing and profitable technology like NFT.

2 Likes