Introduce yourself!

@Alexandre_Lores Was in twitter spaces with Mati from quantum economics the other day. Just subbed to the newsletter, your work looks very interesting and I am excited to dig into it.

3 Likes

Welcome Alex. Glad to have you be part of our community forum.

2 Likes

Welcome, everyone! Nice to meet you all! :smiley:

4 Likes

Yes same, thanks also!

3 Likes

Welcome new membersšŸ˜Š

4 Likes

Hi, my name is Alisha Anglin. Originally from Long Island, I currently live and work as a professional Abstract Artist in Phoenix, Arizona. I started painting at the young age of 10 and since then professionally full-time for 15 years. The biggest milestone of my art career was partnering with Wayfair as one of the first female abstract artists to produce my own art on home decor for Wayfair in 2019. Since then I am a featured Artist on Apple TVā€™s Loupe Art Channel (under the abstract art and happy hour channels) and have exhibited in numerous shows and featured publications.

Just in April of this year I came across the new OpenSea Marketplace on IG and decided to connect my wallet and thatā€™s where the fun began. One thing I love is technology and I was so ecstatic that people where actually buying/selling NFTs on Opensea so I started Minting immediately. I later came across the official NFT account for LAZY.com Mark Cubanā€™s website on IG and connected my wallet there as well. Since then my first ever minted NFT ā€œSublime Fieldsā€ is featured on the homepage of lazy. I was getting impatient and seeing lots of artists selling huge projects of 10,000+ in a collection. It took 1 month after getting into NFTs to sell Sublime Fields. It rose my confidence to new levels and I have been creating and selling my passion ever since.

I never knew a THING about crypto currency until a few years back when my husband decided to start investing in it. Since then I am truly grateful for the opportunities that crypto has given us as well as the NFT community. I basically live on twitter because of course thatā€™s the best place to be in the NFT world and crypto in general. I met Stacey and she introduced me to Intercoin. Today is truly my first day with Intercoin and I am super impressed with the first AMA I have attended. I am excited to be on the team by helping spread the word through our community forum and social media. I will be putting forward the effort to make Intercoin a part of peoples lives to help build strong communities and most of all a sense of security. Thanks for having me!

4 Likes

Wow I have known you for a while, and your work and engagement with the community speaks for itself. Congrats on all your success and so excited that you have join the team with us!

2 Likes

Thank you so much Stacey! It was a blessing meeting you :blush:

2 Likes

Hey everyone, this is my second introduction here as iā€™ve realised that somehow my first one didnā€™t post!!!

Anyway, iā€™m Stephen (but iā€™ve always been called Carter) from Scotland. I dipped my toes into crypto buying my first BTC on Coinbase in early 2017. At the time I was working at a Cooperage making whisky casks (canā€™t get more Scottish than that :roll_eyes:) after years working in the oil industry fabricating pipelines. For a few months each Friday having no idea what I was doing I was spending Ā£2-400 of my pay buying this weird internet money that I had zero understanding ofā€¦turned out to be a decent move.

It didnā€™t take me long to start wondering what was the difference between ETH, LTC and BTC (it was only those 3 on Coinbase at the time iā€™m sure). Soon after I joined ā€œcrypto twitterā€ and that was me down the rabbit hole and iā€™ve yet to get out.

For the past 4/5 years it feels like iā€™ve been waiting on everyone else to catch on, yet here I am still confined to ā€œCrypto Twitterā€ as all I get is blank stares anytime I bring the subject up in real world conversation.

This tech has so much more to offer than just being a speculative asset and doggy memes so when i connected with Stacey and she brought up Intercoin it really resonated with me. It was weird actually as iā€™d not long learned of the Brixton pound, a local currency in London with David Bowie on the note, born out of the 2008 financial crisis and soon to move onto Algo. I did some research into what Intercoin were doing, their road map and ideas and iā€™m buzzing to be one of the team.

We are living in some crazy times just now, and with the rise of AI we have a real job crisis right around the corner. Intercoin can play a huge role in solving the problems that will be facing communities in the near future and iā€™m so grateful to be able to help in any way i can.

4 Likes

Thanks for joining the team Iā€™m happy to have all your knowledge and experience to help us start this movement. LFG :alien:

3 Likes

This is awesome! Glad we are all in this together :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

So awesome! I always enjoy reading your medium articles and the knowledge you share

1 Like

I would like to setup a promotional social media channel and push InterCoin and get paid in Intercoin. I have the background and crypto degrees from various colleges, including the University of California Berkeley, and am already connected to about 1000 people via video games and NFT channels that I am a big player in. I would like to start the promotional channel with my existing crowd and branch out from there. It would be a youtube live channel that educates people on fintech, fractional reserve banking, mortgage backed securities, black-scholes algorithm, security protocols, meme tokens, monetary history, reserve currencies, etcā€¦and I would have a particular bias towards certain tokens on my show (InterCoin, Ethereum, and maybe a few other solid long term plays that I will constantly talk about)ā€¦I would build an audience and then frequently invite Greg on for interviews to showcase Intercoinā€¦I know you guys all already work together- I just donā€™t know how to become part of the teamā€¦but I want to be!!!- tell me what I have to do

4 Likes

Iā€™m very interested in this Intercoin Project, but Iā€™m still confused. What should I do after I join

2 Likes

Hello Greg,

My name is Oliver I got involved in crypto currency in 2018, specualting and investing via various platforms.
Like you I wouldbkike to see social media platforms used for real social activation, in communities, like meeting to vote on local councilman, assemblyman, comptroller, even understansding how unions impact development in local communities, how the funds flows for development and how people in the community can understand that process.
Using block chain technology to bring an understanding to the voting process which allows for transparency and accountability to the politics and who are chosen to run our respective communities,
How to build smart contractsnfor real estate services and sales of homes, helping foreclosed families recover overages and fix their credit to get back on track. Possibilities are limitless. Creating smart contracts for commercial acquisitions and development projects.

4 Likes

Hey join in our conversation. Do you have any questions? Our App is coming out this month I think people will better see our vision.

3 Likes

Hey welcome to the forum Mrfinesse!!

Well thatā€™s exactly what intercoin can do and more so youā€™re definitely in the right place :sunglasses::+1:t2:

How did you find out about Intercoin of you donā€™t mind me asking?

4 Likes

Sorry for the late reply Simas, what do you mean what to do after you join? Do you just want to find out more or are interested in using intercoin?

4 Likes

Hey @AlishaAnglinArt Itā€™ SO great that you decided to join the Intercoin community! :hugs:
Iā€™m really pleased to read your story about your awesome art journey. Iā€™m sure that we would have so many artists in the community who can learn from you and especially as you share Intercoinā€™s vision now. I absolutely love your writing style and appreciate that you are openly sharing your knowledge with the community!

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I am a proud member of the team. Learning new things every day!

3 Likes