Introduce yourself!

Wow that is all so impressive. So glad to have so many brilliant minds working together at Intercoin! I love the fact we’re all over the world with many different backgrounds, but share the same morals and goals!

:raised_hands: The Intercoin Family!

3 Likes

@cryptostaceyb ,

Yes, I really feel like this is the best place to be for me! Thanks for the welcome!

3 Likes

Amazing, great to have you! Seems intercoin is the perfect fit for yourself

3 Likes

I am definitely a newbie to the crypto world and trying to extend my reach and create channels to grow my knowledge. I found this through a LinkedIn search and glad for the opportunity to explore something I find very interesting. Who are people I should follow or web pages the community finds value in for my growth in the crypto world?

6 Likes

Hey, welcome to the forum great to have you here!

There are so many great sources of information out there now compared to when I got started… I suppose it depends on what platform you use the most?

2 Likes

:hugs: Welcome to our forum! Crypto lives on Twitter! But also bring the conversation here. This is where you can search information by threads making it very easy to read and join the conversations that interest you. My Twitter handle is @cryptostaceyb connect there with me also!

2 Likes

A warm welcome @JRCrypto :grinning:

2 Likes

Hello @JRCrypto and welcome to the Intercoin family. This forum is for everyone with any level of knowledge and experience in the Crypo world as we are all learning from each other. We have people who are ready to ask questions and some people who are confident enough to share their experiences.

I am one of advisors on the board of Intercoin and created a collection of documents and videos here for anyone to start the journey with Intercoin.
Intercoin - crypto community movement

And here are some links to additional information that you can share with your son as well.

Also, I would be happy to connect here as well

www.linkedin.com/in/elenauk

1 Like

Hi my name is Bitcoinboyizzy I have been into crypto for a little over a year now and I am happy to be apart of the intercoin team

5 Likes

:hugs: Welcome @israel_charmers_brabson happy to have you on the team!

2 Likes

Izzy!!! Welcome to the team :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Eugene.
I am happy to join the large and talented Intercoin team.

I am a backend developer who truly believes in the promise of blockchain technology as a tool to improve society.
I have experience in working with highly loaded systems, designing and developing decentralised applications.
I am interested in Ethereum smart contract ecosystem architecture, gaming and betting platforms on blockchain. I also have experience in frontrun and protecting compromised wallets.
Participated in various projects on Cosmos, BSC, Solana, Substrate, Polygon, Ethereum. Currently in a project with Greg I’m exploring using EVM smart contracts on Substrate.

3 Likes

Hey Izzy, glad to have you here!

3 Likes

Nice meeting you Eugene. Glad to have you here!

3 Likes

Hello everyone!

My name is Sergei, I am a solidity developer. I became interested in cryptocurrencies and smart contracts more than two years ago and since then I have had quite an intense path as a blockchain developer. I successfully finished many projects in NFT industry (ERC721, ERC1155 collections creation with OpenSea integration). I have an experience in development of custom tokens (like Hoge, Safemoon, etc.), custom-logic staking-reward protocols development, various AMM exchanges forking, auctions development. I worked with of Uniswap V2 (SushiSwap), Uniswap V3, Curve, OpenSea, ChainLink and other DeFi protocols.

I’m obsessed with crypto and DeFi and open for new ideas in this area, as I understand the importance of blockchain technology. For now I work on some interesting projects with Gregory and the rest of Intercoin team.

4 Likes

Amazing news @Eugene and welcome to the Intercoin family as we are happy to have you on the team!
It seems that Intercoin is the perfect fit for your values and skills as we have great plans.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s really great to see @Sergey and I’m happy to welcome you to the Intercoin family!
We are pleased to have you on the team as we have great plans to give you the opportunity to utilise all of your skills.

Also, wanted to invite you to join us today to discuss all of these important topics at the Intercoin show Live in our telegram group

2 Likes

Hey, thanks for joining our community forum and congrats on joining the team. Amazing to connect with people of the same interests! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Wow impressive thanks for joining the team!

2 Likes

Hello everyone!
My name is Ivan. I’m frontend developer and over the last three years i’ve been working in projects related to blockchain. First time I found out about Web 3.0, it made me very excited about it’s posibilities and future concepts of Internet possibly deriving from it.
Not so long ago I was lucky to meet with Gregory and now I can solemnly say that one of his projects is run by me and my team.

3 Likes