Ripple Joins NFT Boom With Launch of $250M Creator Fund

This is interesting!
No lawsuits slowing them down. Ripple is betting on XRP Ledger’s sustainability and lower transaction costs to open up new opportunities in the NFT space.

9 Likes

This is awesome. And seeing as how Intercoin is also innovating in the NFT space, we will see some real fireworks soon :wink:

Let’s add more Intercoin-related funds here, including NFT funds. Check this out:

Anything else?

7 Likes

Valid source of information

5 Likes

Looking forward to seeing what will happen!

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see what will happen🤩

4 Likes

I might add it’s NFT time! @Intercoin☁️

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see what intercoin would bring next

5 Likes

Nice. We are going in the right direction

3 Likes

NFTs would be a very big achievement for Intercoin!

3 Likes

Yea Ripple isn’t letting the lawsuit change their behavior. They are constantly coming with more partnerships. Crypto is becoming more evident and understandable for the every day person. Eventually this space goes mainstream.

Now as far as developers building NFT platforms on the XRPL that will definitely change the game.
I’m excited to see how Intercoin plans to dabble in the NFT space.

2 Likes

You’re correct we are only moving forward with technology. This lawsuit is just a bump in the road!

2 Likes

Intercoin’s working on a few big things related to NFTs.

We bought nftensemble.org (and a few related domains)

3 Likes

I’ll have to see some more details of this creator fund. These guys are late and if the sole differentiator is low fees, then Solana IMO already ate their cake

1 Like

:thinking: interesting, how close are we to telling the pubic the plan about this project?

1 Like